Did you know you could treat foot fungen with Kangen Water? Foot fungus or athletes’ foot is an infection that affects the skin of the feet. Common symptoms are constant burning and itching and burning and painful cracking on the bottom of the foot and between the toes.
Go to any drug store and you will see the shelves filled with anti-fungal creams, powders, sprays and ointments used to treat this problem. Over the counter, remedies can be expensive, and still you might not get rid of the fungus. Extreme cases will need the attention of a physician, and they may prescribe an oral antibiotic and cream to take care of this foot menace.
You can Cure Foot Fungus
Stop foot fungus in its tracks with this alkaline water protocol recommended by Drs. Peggy Parker and Curtis Eastin. If you go to go to the gym or are an athlete, changes are you have caught a foot fungus from using the public showers. If you frequently attend nail salons, you are as likely to contract and ugly nail fungus. If you are unfortunate enough to have contracted a foot fungus, try this remedy!
Athlete’s Foot Protocol
1. Twice a day, spray the affected area, (feet or nail) with pH 2.5 strong acidic water. Do not dry with a towel, but allow to air dry
2. For severity case of fungal infection, soak affected areas in 11.5 pH for 20 minutes up to 4 times a week
3. After soaking, pat dry then completely air dry and spray nails with pH 2.5 Strong Acid, and air dry
4. Moisturize with hydrating lotion.
What you will need to Treat Foot Fungus
1. Spray bottle
2. 2.5 pH acidic water
3. A Receptacle to soak the are affected
4. 11.5 pH Kangen or alkaline water
Disinfecting Treatment for Footwear
*Wash socks thoroughly with 2.5 pH water, allow to soak
*Soak tennis shoe in 2.5 pH water for an hour before washing
* Spray inside of shoes thoroughly with 2.5 pH water and allow to dry